Testing the Flock out of this Browser

So, I got to work on the latest blog has a little to do with writing. Let's face it, everything we do has something to do with writing. It's just that with some things the connection is a bit more tenuous than with others. This one's going to be about how we navigate the web and my quest for the ideal web browser.

As it happened, I was typing away on the blog and running internet searches to pull up facts and statistics when I happened upon yet another web browser. Normally, because I had not heard of it before I would have ignored it, buuuuut this particular browser demanded a little looking into.

Flock is supposedly designed with social networking in mind. You can link Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, your blog, and like seventeen other social sites. Now, I know what you're thinking, "uh, David, aren't we supposed to be trying to get some writing done? How is being continuously plugged into every time suck hole ever created supposed to help us achieve that goal?"

You're right. And that's what I thought at first too. But then I thought about the possibility of uploading content on Flock, and then have it post that same info to MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and anything else I signed up for. Whereas before I'd have to actually go to each of those sites individually and perform the task over and over, now I'd be able to do it with one click.

Ah, now you're coming around, aren't you?

This is my test post using Flock's blogging feature. Let's see how it does.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment